ANNOUNCING UNCOMMON SENSE ON KINDLE
Uncommon Sense: A Prophetic Manifesto for the Church in Babylon is now available for purchase and download on Kindle. It is priced at $9.95 (compared to the print and shipping price of $17.95).
Uncommon Sense is a book every Christian must read, every believer who is concerned about the last days, America’s role in these end times, and what all committed Christians should know and be doing about ‘occupying until He comes.” Uncommon Sense is a call to action as well as a wake-up call. It is time to read, understand, and spread the word. Babylon is on the verge of judgment. Christians have a responsibility.
My friend Dr. Preston Bailey had these kind words to say about Uncommon Sense:
The Book UNCOMMON SENSE is thoroughly researched by Douglas Woodward and Douglas Krieger. They shockingly describe the history of the occult and spiritualism in America. It was quite an enlightenment to see how they documented famous authors, religious figures, and politicians who intertwined the occult in much of what they did. They have gone to firsthand resources to show that Freemasonry is connected to Luciferianism and the New Age movement.
What is especially interesting is how they verified that America helped the Nazis infiltrate the Americas at the end of World War II. It is horrifying as they reveal corruption in the United States at the very highest level who protected the Nazis. They also disclose evidence that the Vatican, English Monarchy, and Wall Street supported the Nazis along with many famous people. If you are interested in discovering who is actually running America, then you must read this wonderful book.
Preston T. Bailey, Jr., PhD., D.Min.
Author, Spiritual Warfare: Defeating the Forces of Darkness
Please take responsibility to share the news about this book. If you are a follower of my writings, I would implore you to get a copy, review it on Amazon, and share it with as many friends as you can. It is a pivotal message for our day.
Here is the general description of this book:
In this volume, S. Douglas Woodward, with contributions by his friend and co-author Douglas W. Krieger (co-authors along with Dene McGriff of The Final Babylon), provides for the reader’s consideration what he asserts is “uncommon sense.” Gathering seven essays from his various books and updating them into a synergistic manifesto, Woodward argues that Americans lack an understanding of why our nation has wandered down a path to ruin. Short of repentance and revival, Woodward argues that America stands destined for disaster. The essays cover a broad spectrum of seldom known facts of our national story that tell the unvarnished history of the past two hundred years right up to the present day:
• America has a penchant for the paranormal, leading the world through its New Age “gospel” propagating an overt mysticism, the morass of the occult worldview, and a technological defense for spiritualism that proposes an extraterrestrial explanation for why we exist.
• The economic enslavement of our world through foreign aid that casts third-world nations into endless debt, finances totalitarianism to keep the oppressed in their place, and bespeaks corruption that enriches the elite and impoverishes everyone else.
• The destruction of national sovereignty spurred by Nazi renegades from justice six decades ago, assisted by the Vatican’s “ratlines,” and arguably at the behest of old-world monarchies.
• The separation of church and state leading to the capitulation of Christianity in the face of a “war against the weak”—the abrogation of human rights and individual liberty—personified by Adolf Hitler and destined to be repeated in our day by the figure the Bible calls Antichrist.
• A deception of “lying wonders” which may be disclosed at the revelation of this Antichrist as a means of promising hope for the future and potentially, immortality through the scientific advances known collectively as transhumanism.
• The devolution of evangelicalism into a new mysticism—promising divinity to the masses by the elimination of doctrinal distinctions and the promise of “inclusiveness” and tolerance.
Uncommon Sense: A Prophetic Manifesto for the Church in Babylon provides an analysis of what went wrong and what we must do about it. It calls upon true Christians to recognize the apocalyptic times in which we live and the need to proclaim the imminent coming of the Kingdom of God, an indispensable element of the gospel of Jesus Christ and the only true hope for lasting change in our culture, our society, and the personal lives of everyone on this planet.
Please share this message and the link to purchase the book with your friends and family. Have a blessed Christmas!
S Douglas Woodward