RESOLVES CONTRADICTIONS – OLD AND NEW TESTAMENTS:
- Our Old Testament (OT) is based on the Masoretic Text (MT)
- However: 80% of New Testament’s quotations of OT are based on Septuagint Text (LXX).
RECONCILES ARCHEOLOGY/ EGYPTOLOGY WITH THE BIBLE’S AUTHENTIC (SEPTUAGINT) TIMELINE
- KJV / Bishop Ussher’s timeline origin – MT: Creation (4004 BC), Flood (2348 BC)
LXX’s timeline adds back 1,500+ years – Creation (5616 BC), Flood (3360 BC)
- Mesopotamian archeology suggests “Great Flood” was3300-3500 BC
- Sumer civilization at Ur begins in 3100 BC: Sumer/Akkad history recorded & clear
- India’s civilization begins in 3102 BC; China ca. 2800 BC.
- Dynastic Egypt begins, according to Egyptologists – 3100 BC