I’m pleased to announce to my followers that I have finished what I believe is my best and most important book, THE NEXT GREAT WAR IN THE MIDDLE EAST: Russia Prepares to Fulfill the Prophecy of Gog and Magog.
This book tackles a number of very crucial issues that are sure to be of interest to you:
- Why is the Middle East so turbulent at the present time?
- Why are Russia and the United States in so much conflict?
- How did ISIS come about? Is ISIS destined to succeed in its jihad?
- Is the Antichrist really going to be Islamic? Is Islam the coming one world religion?
- Is Gog just another name for the Antichrist?
- Is Psalm 83 a future great war? Is it the next ‘great war’ in the Middle East?
- Does the Battle of Gog and Magog trigger the Day of the Lord?
- Is Gog the same personage as Daniel’s “king of the North”?
- Will the destruction of Gog and the Rapture of the Church happen simultaneously?
- Where is the land of “unwalled villages?”
- Will the United States be destroyed at the beginning of the Battle of Gog and Magog?
I answer all of these questions in what may become a controversial work refuting a lot of popular eschatology. But I do so respectfully and in a spirit of learning, as is my temperament.
This book is over 80,000 words and 272 pages. As with most all of my books, it is densely packed with information. I read well over 120 articles and research papers from Middle East experts and journalists to assemble what should be the most insightful explanations for U.S. foreign policy in the Middle East and why the United States is now in so much trouble in the conflict in Syria. The book is a result of about one year’s worth of research.
In regards to the exposition of Ezekiel’s prophecy, I have reviewed many books written on the subject of the Gog/ Magog conflict over the many years of my study. I spent considerable time with several of the best and most relevant studies to assemble what I believe is a fresh and in depth analysis of what has been a somewhat neglected and misunderstood passage of scripture over the past 15 years.
I am privileged to have the Foreword written by John Price, author of THE END OF AMERICA. John does a fine job pointing out several striking issues that he felt were particularly “new to the discussion”. You will enjoy his comments.
I will be providing more information about the book in the days ahead. If you would like to take a look, here is the link on Amazon’s CreateSpace.
Blessings to everyone in 2016!