I contend that there are THREE colossal issues in Bible prophecy today. These issues are covered in my last three books. Here is how I see them right now:
- Is Russia destined to nuke the U.S.? Is the U.S. vulnerable now to attack?
- What is the next major war in the Middle East? When might it take place?
- Is the theory of the Islamic Antichrist right? What are the implications?
All three of these books are on sales on Kindle this weekend for $4.99. In fact, all my books are on sale this weekend for $4.99. The savings ranges from $2.00 a book to $5.00 a book. I hope you will take a look at the books and purchase at least these three. Here is a link to my author page: CLICK HERE at Amazon. You will find all my books there, in both Kindle and printed (paperback) formats. Paperback books are at their regular prices (I have much less control over their pricing).
I’m also attaching here a 30-minute audio interview that I did with Shannon David (OmegaMan Radio). The interview was actually a one-hour interview, but my friend John Mark compressed the interview into a 30-minute timeframe without losing any of the conversation (that’s how many hmm’s and haw’s, breaths and coughs go into a dialogue!) This interview will give you a great overview of these three issues. Here is a link to the mp3 file on my Dropbox: CLICK HERE FOR AUDIO INTERVIEW.
To make my position plain, here is what each of the three books addressed in brief:
- The incidents in Ukraine during 2014 and 2015 brought to the foreground the ongoing conflict between the United States and Russia during the Vladimir Putin era. During the crisis in the spring and summer of 2015, Putin made it clear he would utilize nuclear weapons if necessary to protect Russian interests in Eastern Europe. This brought awareness to many that the Russians have put in place superior weapon systems both for offensive and defensive weapons. Putin has galvanized and prepared his people for the possibility of nuclear war. The U.S. is vulnerable, especially because Russia is teetering on the brink of economic collapse and war may be the only way that Putin can hold onto his position. The book IS RUSSIA DESTINED TO NUKE THE UNITED STATES, comprises a concise overview (readable within 90 minutes) summarizing the geopolitical tension between Russia and the U.S.; the history of the Ukraine in light of the broad Russian allegation that the U.S. CIA foments “Color Revolutions” globally to undermine Russian sovereignty; and the military strengths of the Russians to make good their claims against a weakened and out-of-date nuclear deterrent that characterizes where the U.S. stands today.
- A major war is pending in the Middle East. During the past seven years of so, the notion of regional war between Israel and its immediate neighbors has become the focus of “the next great war”. This is known as the Psalm 83 War. It has become standardized in the conventional prophetic scenario. This concept, in my view, is misleading. Like the Islamic Antichrist (discussed next), it fails to highlight to Americans how the U.S. and its destruction is the likely next major military event globally, setting up the war of Gog and Magog. However, this view can be challenged and should be, in my opinion, because the place of the United States in Bible prophecy becomes cloaked. Specifically, the prophecies concerning the Daughter in Babylon, in the opinion of many scholars, must be highlighted and underscored immediately. These prophecies are talked about in Jeremiah 47, 50, 51 and Isaiah 13 (and implicit in Obadiah) and Psalm 137. Author John Price, who graciously wrote the foreword to the book, THE NEXT GREAT WAR IN THE MIDDLE EAST: RUSSIA PREPARES TO FULFILL THE PROPHECY OF GOD AND MAGOG, provides a terrific analysis of these prophecies. You will also find this discussed in some detail in the book mentioned above concerning Russia and in the book I co-authored with Douglas Krieger and Dene McGriff, THE FINAL BABYLON: AMERICA AND THE COMING OF ANTICHRIST.
- Over the past decade, for almost ten years, a complete reset of the conventional theory of the last days has been completed through the theory promoted as The Islamic Antichrist. I consider the entire perspective a “theory” of the Antichrist and his empire in the last days. I call it the Islamic Antichrist Theory (IAT). Joel Richardson and Walid Shoebat, along with Perry Stone and a number of others in whole or in part, have adopted the position that (1) the antichrist will be islamic in orientation, (2) the Islamic antichrist will force the world into Islamic commitment or face death, (3) the final conflict between Antichrist and Jesus Christ is NOT a global issue but a regional issue only, (4) the last (and next great war) is Armageddon, not Psalm 83; BUT this war is also the very same war as Armageddon — therefore, there is only one final war and it constitutes THE NEXT GREAT WAR; thus, (5) personages we know as the Antichrist and Gog from the land of Magog is in fact one and the same. These are the principal tenets of this theory. The issues not addressed well by the IAT and most important to call out: (1) IAT is blind to the geopolitical realities of the conflict between Russia and the United States; (2) IAT is oblivious to the leadership of Russia along with the Shia to gather up Muslims into a confederacy against Israel (it sees Turkey as the leader of the Muslim world and the antichrist as a Turk); (3) it obfuscates the fact that the New World Order is led by the United States and judgment is pending against the U.S. as the daughter of Babylon (Jeremiah, Isaiah, et al) and the current Mystery Babylon of Revelation; (4) the U.S. is indeed prominently featured in the Bible and may be subject to an imminent attack by “the lands of the north” discussed in Jeremiah, which should be identified also with Gog, from the remotest recesses of the north as depicted by Ezekiel in chapters 38-39.
THE MATERIAL CONTAINED IN THESE BOOKS IS VITAL TO TELLING THE STORY OF BIBLE PROPHECY IN TODAY’S WORLD. PLEASE SHARE IT IF YOU AGREE.
* * * * * * *
S. Douglas Woodward is author of a dozen books on the topics of eschatology, geopolitics, America’s occult history, and key topics in theology. His website is faith-happens.com. His facebook page is at http://www.Facebook/sdouglaswoodward.
He welcomes email at email@example.com.
 Brother Bill Salus who is the primary architect of the Psalm 83 theory recently takes the position that the U.S. may be at a “Jeremiah 7:16 moment”. Chuck Missler joins Bill in this view (as do I). This passage testifies the following: “Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up cry nor prayer for them, neither make intercession to me: for I will not hear thee…Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up cry nor prayer for them, neither make intercession to me: for I will not hear thee.” (Jeremiah 7:16, 20). I offer an interpretation of Ezekiel 38:10-13 which Bill does not agree with at this time, but which I believe correlates Jeremiah 50-51 with Ezekiel 38-39, declaring the United States to the be land of unwalled villages and to be the target of Gog’s “evil plan” “at the same time” that Gog comes against Israel. This is discussed in these books as well.