THE NEXT MIDDLE EAST WAR? PSALM 83, GOG/MAGOG, OR ARMAGEDDON?
A terrific interview with Josh Peck of The Sharpening Report who now works for SkyWatch TV and hosts “Welcome to the Multiverse” on SkyWatch TV. We dig into the issues such as: “Which war comes next?” “Whether the Antichrist might be a Muslim?” and “Is Turkey or Russia the more likely powerbase for Antichrist?”
Pull up a chair and a bucket of popcorn. Josh and I do our best to provide some great information, have a good discussion, and share a few laughs – despite the serious topics. Hope you enjoy it. HERE IS THE PROGRAM LINK.
Pricing for the book this week is $15.85 for the paperback and $8.49 for the Kindle Version. You can also view my author page at Amazon by clicking on THIS LINK.
These were the interview questions that we used to guide the conversation:
1. You discuss some very import prophetic topics throughout this book. The thing about prophecy is there are so many different interpretations, even more so now than possibly ever before. Where do you see these opinions diverged in your own research and how do you combat against that?
2. Your book deals with two main points, one about Psalm 83 and one about who the antichrist might be; first, Psalm 83, is this the next war or something different?
3.How about the antichrist, why do some focus on Islam and Turkey?
4. What are the connections between Psalm 83 and Exekiel 38:10-13?
5. Is Psalm 83 actually an ongoing war, and why?
6. What is the conventional view of Psalm 83 and why do you disagree?
7. You indicate that Russia is Gog, yet some might say Russia isn’t powerful enough to fulfill that; how would you respond?
8. What has changed in Russia’s weapon systems and strategy that makes them a power in the Middle East and a threat to Israel?
9. You seem to suggest that the U.S. superpower status is nullified by nuclear weapons, and that Russia doesn’t need to be on par with the U.S. in terms of global “projection of power” to neutralize U.S. dominance in the world. Could you explain why this is true?
10. Summarize what the viewers should take away from this discussion as far as the current status of futurism is concerned.