The KINDLE version of Rebooting the Bible (RTB) is now complete and takes advantage of the new features for constructing an eBook for Kindle. These combine to create a very pleasing digital book that takes advantage of the digital environment. For example, the following features are all incorporated in RTB.
- A hyperlinked table of contents to jump to the topics in the book (approximately 60 locations within the text).
- A hyperlinked table of figures, that enables a quick return to the illustrations in the book. There are over 50 illustrations, maps, photos, and time charts.
- Hyperlinks to all footnotes. The book is heavily footnoted with approximately 400 notes to cite sources and to offer additional explanation and context for the point in the text.
- All hypertext links to the hundred plus sources on the Internet, linking to the original source material.
- Color photos, most in very high resolution form.
All of the other features of iOS devices are brought to the table too.
CHECK OUT THE DETAILS AT AMAZON.COM’S S.DOUGLAS.WOODWARD PAGE.