My new book, UNCOMMON SENSE: A PROPHETIC MANIFESTO FOR THE CHURCH IN BABYLON will be available for full release on November 4, 2014 (Election Day!). Both printed (paperback) and digital (Kindle) copies will be available from Amazon. If you would like a signed copy, send me your email address and request to email@example.com. I will bill you via PayPal (I need your name and email address). On PayPal you should be able to enter your physical address for delivery of the book. The price for the book, retail is $19.95. Media Mail shipping is $3.05. Priority Mail shipping is $5.05 ($22.00 and $25.00 respectively). Let me know what manner of shipping you prefer.
ADDITIONALLY, for the first 50 copies, I will provide a FREE DVD, two one-hour presentations given at the Branson conference in 2012 on “America’s Homegrown Spiritism” and “NASA, Nazis, and the JFK Assassination.” These two presentations pick up on topics discussed in UNCOMMON SENSE.
Here is a short recap of the book:
In this volume, S. Douglas Woodward, with contributions by his friend and co-author Douglas W. Krieger (co-authors along with Dene McGriff of The Final Babylon), provides for the reader’s consideration what he asserts is “uncommon sense.” Gathering seven essays from his various books and updating them into a synergistic manifesto, Woodward argues that Americans lack an understanding of why our nation has wandered down a path to ruin. Short of repentance and revival, Woodward argues that America stands destined for disaster. The essays cover a broad spectrum of seldom known facts of our national story that tell the unvarnished history of the past two hundred years right up to the present day:
- America has a penchant for the paranormal, leading the world through its New Age “gospel” propagating an overt mysticism, the morass of the occult worldview, and a technological defense for spiritualism that proposes an extraterrestrial explanation for why we exist.
- The economic enslavement of our world through foreign aid that casts third-world nations into endless debt, finances totalitarianism to keep the oppressed in their place, and bespeaks corruption that enriches the elite and impoverishes everyone else.
- The destruction of national sovereignty spurred by Nazi renegades from justice six decades ago, assisted by the Vatican’s “ratlines,” and arguably at the behest of old-world monarchies.
- The separation of church and state leading to the capitulation of Christianity in the face of a “war against the weak”—the abrogation of human rights and individual liberty—personified by Adolf Hitler and destined to be repeated in our day by the figure the Bible calls Antichrist.
- A deception of “lying wonders” which may be disclosed at the revelation of this Antichrist as a means of promising hope for the future and potentially, immortality through the scientific advances known collectively as transhumanism.
- The devolution of evangelicalism into a new mysticism—promising divinity to the masses by the elimination of doctrinal distinctions and the promise of “inclusiveness” and tolerance.
Uncommon Sense: A Prophetic Manifesto for the Church in Babylon provides an analysis of what went wrong and what we must do about it. It calls upon true Christians to recognize the apocalyptic times in which we live and the need to proclaim the imminent coming of the Kingdom of God, an indispensable element of the gospel of Jesus Christ and the only true hope for lasting change in our culture, our society, and the personal lives of everyone on this planet.
PLEASE SHARE THIS NOTICE TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY YOU THINK MIGHT BE INTERESTED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND YOUR PRAYERS!